Credit Card Processing Terms and Conditions
- Meeting Planner means the clients of the Venue using the IVVY Payment Gateway
- Credit Card Processing means the act of transacting the payment from the Meeting Venue
- Booking Fees means the charges to the Meeting Planner by the Venue
- Gateway means the facility for collecting Visa and Mastercard payments from Meeting Planners on behalf of the Venue
- iVvy Software means software IVVY makes available to you as part of your contract.
- Venue means you, the customer of IVVY.
- Service Fees means the fees IVVY charges the Venue for the user of the Gateway. Currently set at 3% of the Booking Fees
- Terms of Service means the terms governing the usage of the IVVY software: https://www.ivvy.com.au/website-terms/
- When a Venue elects to use the Gateway for the collection of Booking Fees, payment processing occurs directly through IVVY.
Under the Credit Card Processing option, IVVY will collect the Booking Fees on behalf of the Venue from Meeting Planners and deduct all applicable Services
Fees from the Booking Fees collected by IVVY, and then pass the remainder along to the Venue within two (2) business days after receipting the funds for
which the Booking Fees correspond (by electronic funds transfer), provided that IVVY reserves the right to withhold funds
- at any time as IVVY determines to be necessary for the processing and settlement of all refunds, disputed charges, chargebacks, customer complaints, allegations of fraud, and other discrepancies and
- as otherwise permitted pursuant to this Terms of Service.
- Venue agrees that all Booking Fees due will be net of all Service Fees, refunds, disputed charges, chargebacks and other deductions, whether due to customer complaints, allegations of fraud, discrepancies related to the applicable event or otherwise.
- No payments shall be made to a Venue from IVVY with respect to any Booking that is cancelled. If payments have already been made by IVVY to a Venue for a cancelled Booking, such Venue will immediately refund to IVVY all such payments upon cancellation of such event.
- All sales, fees, charges, and funds are payable in AUS Dollars, or other foreign currencies accepted by IVVY.
- If Venue selects a foreign currency option accepted by IVVY, IVVY will collect and disperse the funds in the foreign currency selected by Venue.
- Venue AGREES THAT ANY PAYMENT BY IVVY OF BOOKING FEES PRIOR TO THE FIFTH (5TH) BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE END DATE OF THE APPLICABLE BOOKING ARE MERELY ADVANCES OF AMOUNTS THAT MAY BECOME DUE TO VENUE UNDER THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND THAT IVVY MAY DEMAND SUCH ADVANCES BACK (FROM TIME TO TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION), AND VENUE SHALL THEREUPON PROMPTLY (AND IN ANY CASE WITHIN FIVE (5) BUSINESS DAYS AFTER SUCH DEMAND) PAY BACK TO IVVY SUCH ADVANCE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF DEMANDED BY IVVY.
- It is the responsibility of the Venue to communicate its refund policy to Meeting Planners and to issue refunds to Meeting Planners via the iVvy Software.
- An Venue shall ensure that its refund policy is consistent with the terms of this TOS and the payment and refund mechanics of the iVvy Software.
- Refunds issued following such period will not be processed through the iVvy Software, unless otherwise agreed to by IVVY in its sole discretion.
- Subject to the foregoing, refunds issued by a Venue will be processed within five (5) days after the Venue instructs the issuance of the refunds via the iVvy Software.
- All communications or disputes regarding refunds are between the Venue and Meeting Planner, and IVVY will not be responsible or liable for, and Venue hereby agrees to fully indemnify IVVY and its affiliates for, refunds, errors in issuing refunds, chargebacks or lack of refunds in connection with the use of this option.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that IVVY shall have the right to force a refund of any or all Booking Fees at any time for any reason or no reason, including without limitation if IVVY receives complaints from a substantial number (as determined by IVVY in its sole discretion) of Meeting Planners with respect to the applicable Booking or another booking held by Venue, or IVVY determines in its sole discretion that Venue has engaged in any fraudulent activity or made any misrepresentations. Further, if one or more Meeting Planners(s) request a refund, whether due to a cancelled event or for any other reason where IVVY would reasonably expect to lose a chargeback, IVVY may, in its sole discretion, issue such refund to such Meeting Planner(s), and Venue shall then owe the amount of such refund to IVVY.
- A $25.00 + TAX Tax administration fee will be charged to the Venue per refund request.
Credit Card Charge Backs
- Any credit card chargebacks initiated by a Meeting Planner for any reason with respect to a Booking shall be charged back to the Venue. All communications and disputes regarding chargebacks are between the Venue and Buyer, and IVVY will not be responsible or liable in any way for, and Venue hereby agrees to fully indemnify IVVY and its affiliates for chargebacks issued.
- A $45.00 + TAX tax administration fee will be charged to the Venue per chargeback request.