The Brompton Hotel
The Brompton is South Australia’s Award-Winning Heritage-Listed Hotel hidden in the North-West suburbs less than 10 minutes from the city. At The Brompton we’re passionate about seamlessly weaving quality food, drink and experience. When you sit down at The Brasserie, the Courtyard or the café, you can start a conversation, start a meal, start...
The Brompton is South Australia’s Award-Winning Heritage-Listed Hotel hidden in the North-West suburbs less than 10 minutes from the city. At The Brompton we’re passionate about seamlessly weaving quality food, drink and experience. When you sit down at The Brasserie, the Courtyard or the café, you can start a conversation, start a meal, start a business deal or start a celebration.
Just moments from the Entertainment Centre and the last tram stop this popular pre-theatre destination is one of Adelaide’s hidden suburban gems. The Brompton boasts a number of unique areas to host special events and our friendly staff can cater a function to your every need. When you sit down at The Brasserie, The Courtyard or The Bar, you can start a conversation, a meal, a business deal or a celebration.
The Brompton is a Pre-Event specialist, we can have you seated and your dining experience completed to get you out the door on time for the show. The Brasserie also caters for corporate and private events with capacity of up to 80 seated. The perfect venue for sit down dinners, networking events, cocktail parties and family get togethers, the private bar makes for easy access for your guests.
The Courtyard and Courtyard Bar are a light and bright area of the hotel with glass doors that can be opened to create one large function space. Finished with a private bar and both indoor and outdoor seating this is the perfect place to share with friends, family or colleagues. For large functions, we recommend using the Brasserie & Courtyard Bar combined to allow for the largest possible share area and greatest number of guests. Always a popular choice for milestone celebrations.
The Residence is located on the upper floor, adjacent to the Loft. It consists of two connected and renovated rooms that were originally part of the publican’s accommodation. This room is ideal for presentations or meetings, kids parties and private dinners or luncheons
Event Room Layouts
Set Menu Package Starting At $49.90 Per Person
2 Courses - $49.90 Per Person 3 Courses - $54.90 Per Person More
- Choose either shared boards or plated entree
- House made dip with crisp bread (v)
- Marinated olives with chilli and herbs (v) (gf)
- Salt and pepper squid
- Parmesan crumbed chicken tenderloins
- Spicy meatballs in rich tomato sauce (gf)
- Vietnamese cold rolls with nam jim (v) (gf)
- Chargrilled smoked chorizo with sweet peperonata (gf)
- Double smoked cheese soufflé with a crisp winter pear and watercress salad and a chardonnay verjuice dressing (v)
- Chicken and avocado tian
- Beef fillet carpaccio with a celery heart and ruby grapefruit salad and Joseph’s first press virgin olive oil (gf)
- Sugar cured ocean trout with shaved asparagus and a truffle honey vinaigrette (gf)
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with roasted tomatoes and cream (v)
- Asparagus and mascarpone tart with smoked tomato salad and ver juice dressing (v)
- Crab and sweetcorn soup with lobster oil
- Rare Tuna with a salad of green beans, red onion, cherry tomato, chat potatoes and poached quail egg (gf)