Jolleys Boathouse Restaurant
Jolleys Boathouse Restaurant is a riverside Modern Australian dining in a smart space with a fireplace and a terrace. Jolleys is the ideal place for your next corporate event, party, or wedding, situated within walking distance to the Adelaide Botanical Gardens, City Centre, North Adelaide, the Adelaide Convention Centre, Festival Centre and major...
Jolleys Boathouse Restaurant is a riverside Modern Australian dining in a smart space with a fireplace and a terrace. Jolleys is the ideal place for your next corporate event, party, or wedding, situated within walking distance to the Adelaide Botanical Gardens, City Centre, North Adelaide, the Adelaide Convention Centre, Festival Centre and major hotels.
Jolleys Boathouse provides the perfect setting for your next event. We specialize in providing the best regional food of the season, flexible menu options and innovative dishes to ensure your function is unique and memorable.
Jolleys can accommodate groups from 30 to 250 guests in either the main dining room or the upstairs Loft, both with fabulous views over the river and parklands. With such a beautiful surrounding there's plenty of opportunities for photos.
We are able to organize every detail of your function, from booking Popeye charter cruises on the Torrens with pre dinner drinks and canapés, to organizing the hire of AV equipment, chair covers, flowers and entertainment for a themed event. Jolleys is open for Lunch Sunday to Friday from 12 noon and Dinner Monday to Saturday from 6pm.
Our expert staff will make sure that your event is a great success.
Three Course Function Menu Package
Three Course Function Menu Package: Our three course function menu begins at $80.00 per head -this is inclusive of set entrée, main and dessert, bread, side dishes and tea or coffee per guest. More
These are a selection of menu items to choose from, the menu is regularly updated to incorporate season produce.
Our kitchen team can tailor a menu to suit your occasion, or ask our function co-ordinator about our tasting and sharing menu options.
- Twice cooked Crab and Chive Soufflé, Prawn, Tomato and Saffron Bisque
- Grilled Halloumi, Serrano Ham, Asparagus and Watercress
- Shaved Wagyu Rump Cap, Soba Noodles, Enoki and Seaweed, Red Dragon Sauce
- Cured Salmon, Avocado, Beetroot and Rocket, Fresh Horseradish
- Caramelised Pork Belly, Green Papaya, Chilli and Peanut Salad, Nam Jim
- Sashimi of Kingfish, Coconut, Thai Basil, Green Chilli and Lime.
- Grilled Asparagus, San Daniele Prosciutto, Parmesan Mousse and Rocket Salad
- Caramelised Shallot Tarte Tatin, Ashed Goats Cheese & Rocket.
- Mayura Station Wagyu Bresaola, Cured Egg Yolk. Celeriac Cream, Mustard Leaf, Parsnip Chips
- Masterstock Lamb and King Prawn Salad, Cucumber, Garlic Shoots, Nuac Cham, Salted Chilli
- Char Grilled Scotch Fillet, Crushed Potatoes, Café de Paris Butter.
- Potato Gnocchi, Slow Cooked Lamb, Spring Vegetables, Pangratto.
- Twice Cooked Duck Leg, Ham Hock Cabbage, Lentil and Cabernet Vinaigrette.
- Roast Snapper Fillet, Buttered Ham Hock Cabbage, Pea Broth.
- Crisp Skin Barramundi, Crushed Peas, Shellfish and Tarragon Sauce.
- Prawn, Chorizo and Baby Squid Risotto, Saffron and Smoked Tomato.
- Goat Tagine–Slow Cooked Diced Goat Shoulder with Cumin, Coriander and Mint, Dates and Almonds.
- Chermoula Spiced Chicken Breast, Moroccan Eggplant Salad, Tahini Yoghurt and Pomegranate Dressing.
- Hickory Smoked Brisket, Char Grilled Tongue, Celeriac Puree, Caramelised Shallots.
- Pan Fried Saffron Gnocchi, Prawns, Chorizo, Broad Beans, Sage and Roast Tomatoes.
All Mains are served with Seasonal Side Dish.
- Pavlova with Passionfruit Curd and Pure Cream.
- Crème Fraiche Terrine, Citrus Salad.
- Sweetcorn Parfait, Butterscotch Sauce & Popcorn Ice Cream.
- Chocolate Marquise, Compressed Strawberries, Bitter Chocolate Sorbet.
- Lemon Curd Parfait, Pistachio Biscuit and Drunken Strawberries.
- Roast Peanut and Caramel Semifreddo, Milk Chocolate Mousse.
- Tiramisu Parfait, Orange Marmalade Ice Cream, Coffee and Cocoa Crumbs.
- Frozen Passionfruit Mousse, Brandy Snap, Citrus Salad.
Cocktail Menu Package
Cocktail Menu Package: Our menu starts at $45.00 per person, inclusive six selections from our canapé menu and three hours of food service. More
Cocktail Menu Options
Please select six options from the following list for your function.
- South Australian Freshly Shucked Oysters
- Choose from Natural with Shallot Vinegar or
- Baked with Spinach and Spicy Cheese Sauce or
- Steamed with Shallot, Ginger and Soy or
- Jolleys Kilpatrick
- Vegetable Pakoras with Minted Yogurt
- Moroccan Lamb Kofta Balls, Baba Ghanoush
- Corn, Crab and Coriander Fritters, Chilli Caramel
- Chermoula Spiced Chicken Skewers, Harissa Sauce
- Sushi and California Rolls
- Pea, Feta and Mint Polenta Bites
- Soy Cured Tuna Skewer with Cucumber and Sesame, Ponzu Sauce
- King Prawns with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Chicken Liver Parfait on Toasted Brioche
- Goats Cheese, Caramelised Onion and Thyme Tarts
- Salt Cod and Parsley Fish Cakes
- Popcorn Prawns with Crazy Water
- Ham Hock and Gruyere Croquettes, Grain Mustard Aioli
- Peanut Crusted Sticky Pork, Red Chilli Nam Jim