If you are offering accommodation along with your function spaces, then you can add them to the venue in the accommodation section.
To create a room:
- Navigate to Venue Setup > Accommodation > Rooms
- Click on Add Room.
- Enter name for the Accommodation Room such as King Superior.
- Select a room category (if applicable) or multiple categories if your room falls into them.
- Capacity: Nominate how many of this room you have available at any given time
- Description: Add a description of the room
- Click on Add Image and Insert a default image of the room.
- Enter the Number of Adults that are included in the price of the room.
- Enter the number of Extra Adults that are allowed in the room.
- Enter the Cost for the Extra Adult.
- Specify if the room is a smoking room or not.
- If you wish this room to be available to people making reservations through your marketplace widget or your website, select Yes. In addition nominate a name you wish to appear on the marketplace/website to the general public.
- Select Save.
- If you wish to add extra images, return to the top of the window and click on the Image tab. This will automatically save the room.
- Repeat for all room types within the venue.
- Sort the order of your rooms by clicking on the items and dragging to the desired position.
- Select Save Sort Order.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?