You can create a contact from within a lead, or new quote, by clicking on the “Add” link next to the Contact field, or via an Event through a registration.
You can also Navigate to the contacts section of iVvy by clicking on the “Contacts” menu item in the top left of the screen To create a new contact manually;
- Navigate to the Contacts module of the application by clicking on the "Contacts" button in the top left of the screen.
- Click on the “Add Contact” button, and fill in the appropriate fields.
- The fields are made up of the set of standard fields, and then the custom fields you can add in the Account Settings area.
- Once you have created the contact, you will be presented with the following tabs:
- Subscription details - In this tab you can view the events, email campaigns, quotes, and bookings that have been created for the contact. You can also modify their email and sms subscription status, and select which Subscription Groups the contact is part of.
- Notes - Notes can be stored relating to any interaction you have with a client in any of their previous interactions with them
- Venues Quotes - A list of all quotes you have created for this client.
- Venues Bookings - A list of all Bookings that you have created for this client
- Email Log - A log of every email BBC'd into the system which may have been sent to the client.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?