In iVvy products are items that you can sell to clients in a session and are grouped under the tab called “Products” within each session.
Prior to adding a product to a quote or booking, ensure that it has been created in the Venue Setup area of iVvy.
To add a Product to a quote;
- Navigate to the Quotes, and then the Session that you want to add the product, and then click on the “Products” tab.
- Click on the “Add Product” button, and select the one you wish to reserve for this session from the “Product” select box.
- Enter a quantity, and set whether the cost for this item is include in the package pricing or not.
- iVvy will display an estimated price, (from the settings area) which you will need to add to the “Price” field. You can modify the price if required.
- Click Save, and your product will now be displayed on your Contracts, Quotes, and Banquet Event Order (BEO) documentation.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?