Sessions in iVvy define the Menu, AV & Theming, products and notes that are pertinent to a particular meeting space, at a particular time.
To add a Session to a Quote;
- Navigate to Sales > Quotes and select the quote you wish to add the Session to.
- Click on the Session tab, and click the “Add Sessions” button,
- Give the session a name, and categorise it by type.
- Select the meeting space this session will take place in by choosing the Venue (if you manage multiple properties), and the Space within that venue.
- Select the date, start time and end time for the session, and whether the cost of the meeting space is included in the price of the package selected by the client.
- If the price is not included in the package price, set the Room Hire Rate plan, and whether the cost is by the hour, half day, full day, or night time. This will estimate the price based on the settings of the chosen venue space. Place this value in the “Space Hire Price”, and change it if required.
- Enter the total attendees for this session, and click on the “Save” button.
Once you have performed these steps, you can then proceed to add the;
- Food and Beverage Packages,
- Resources (Av & Theming),
- Notes, and
- Setup requirements.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?