A quote is a document created within a lead to provide to the client to accept or decline.
A quote is usually automatically generated from all of the information added into the lead by the bookings administrator. This can include but not be limited to packages, menus, beverages, resources, products and accommodation. There are also additional extras that you can also add into a quotation.
To add a quote to a lead:
- Navigate to the lead that you wish to provide a quote for and edit it.
- Make sure that all of the information has been entered correctly across the relevant tabs, e.g. packages, sessions etc.
- Navigate to the Documents tab
- Select “Create Document” and from the drop down select “quote”.
- You will be asked to select the relevant quotation template.
- Click Save
- You will be given a preview of the quotation.Here you can make any small changes such as.
- Textual Changes
- Header and footer changes
- Click preview PDF or Generate PDF if you are happy with the quote.
- Once you have created your document you will be directed back to the documents tab where your quote will now appear in the table.
- To send the quote
- To Email the document click the “email” button, will in the relevant email information, and click send
- To print, click the download button and print accordingly and provide to the client.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?