To add an image, such as your logo to a template;
- Resize the image to the appropriate size that it will appear in the document. Images resized directly in the document may appear blurry.
- Navigate to the template you wish to add the image to in Venue Setup > Templates, and click on “edit”.
- Click on the “Add Image” icon in the HTML editor, and click on the “Browse Server” button in the dialog box.
- Click on “Add Image” and choose the image on the following page.
- Once the image has been added, select it from the list of images on the previous screen.
- You can change the width and the height of the image directly in the Image Properties dialog box. To give an image empty space around its border, enter the number of pixels into the Horizontal and Vertical Space fields.
- To wrap text around the image, select either a “left” or “right” ‘alignment’ and click on “OK”
- Click on the “Save” button, and navigate to a quote or booking to test the output of the updated template.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?