Resources can be charged for either hourly or daily, and if made available, can also be booked on the marketplace by potential customers.
Resources can also be included in packages when you create packages.
Adding new Resources
To create a new resource;
- Navigate to Venue Setup > AV & Theming > Resources within the venue you wish to add the resources for.
- Click on “Add Resource” and give it a descriptive name, short description and image. These details can be visible to the client in quotes, contracts, and in the online marketplace.
- Edit the cost centre if you would like to apply this resource to another cost centre for reporting.
- Limited Quantity: Select yes and set the Quantity, if there is a limited availability of the resource,
- Is External: If the resource is provided by a third party, or it is owned and managed by your venue.
*If you select yes: You will be required to nominate which company owns this resource that you hire from. If you do not currently have the company in your system, then you can click “add” and insert your company.
*If you select no: You will be required to nominate the staff member who manages the resource.
- Can Book By Hour: If you have a resource that may be charged out on an hourly basis, rather than just at a flat rate, then select yes, and add in your hourly sales price, and cost to yourself.
- Next you can set the daily pricing for this item.
- Note: Once you have set the pricing, when you edit a booking and add or edit a resource, you will be able to select pricing by hour or daily. If you select hourly, then the estimated price will be calculated based on the length of the session, and you can insert the final sale price for the resource.
- If you set “Is Viewable” to “No” it won’t be visible on the marketplace but it will still be available to you as an administrator to add to bookings in the back end. .
- Once you click the “Save” button, you will be able to edit and upload images and documents that will be displayed with the item on the marketplace by clicking on the files tab and clicking “Add File”.
The resource will now be available to add to quotes, and contracts.
Managing Resource Availability
You can manage a resources availability using the “Resource Diary”. On the diary you can see each resource, and when it has been booked.
To access this calendar, navigate to Bookings > Resource Diary within the Venue that it belongs to.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?