In iVvy, you can manage the companies you deal with in a central place. Contacts belong to companies, and you can store notes on these companies, and view any previous quotes or bookings they may have made with you. You can also create departments within a company if you need to also.
To add a new company;
- Navigate to Contacts > Companies, and click on the “Add Company” button,
- Fill in the form, making sure you add a Primary Contact and click on the “Save” button.
- Edit the Contact and you will notice you can now see additional tabs where you can Departments, Contacts, and Notes.
- To add a department click on the department tab and click “Add Department”
- Fill in the department information, making sure you assign a primary contact and industry to that department and save.
- Note: You can move a department to another company if you decide to split a company etc by clicking the radial select button for the department, clicking “move department” and typing in the new company for the department.
- To add another contact to the company click the contacts tab, click add contact and fill in the relevant information
- To add a note click on the “notes” tab and click add note.
To convert a company to a department
- Navigate to Contacts > Companies
- Click the company in questions and click the “Convert to department” button
- Type in the name of the company that the department belongs to.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?