User Groups allow you to make the assigning of policies, and individual events and individual venues for your users easy if you have a lot of users.
An example of how you would use it is that you might create a sales policy that restricts sales team members to only being able to access the CRM, but not make changes to how the venues is setup. You may then want to group sales people into regions based on the properties that they are able to sell for.
Before you create the User Group, create the Policy (which parts of the application you want the users in this group to have access to) first.
To create a new User Group;
- Navigate to Settings > Users > User Groups and click on the “Add Group” button.
- Give the Group and name and description (for your own use), and select the policy that you want the users in this Group to have access to.
- Based on the Policy that you select, you will then be given options to select which events or venues users in this group will have access to.
To apply this User Group to a User,
- Navigate to Settings > Users > Users
- Click “edit” next to the user you want to manage, and
- Select the Group and click “Save”.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?