You can add as many users to the system as your license will allow.
Users can be restricted in what they can view in the software by either manually setting access for each user, or alternatively adding users to a User Group which will have a policy applied to it. You would use the second approach if you have a user base.
To create a new user;
- Click on the cog icon in the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Users > Users to view the list of existing users. When your account was created we would have created the default administrative user which controls the account.
- Click on the ‘Add User’ button on the left of the list of users.
- Give the user a Username, and password. You can set your password restrictions in Settings > General > Security.
- If you have created User Groups to make applying rights easier (if you have lots of users) choose the group, and you will notice you can no longer set individual acces rights for this user.
- If you don’t have User Groups click on the “+” symbol next to each section and tick that features you want the user to have access to. If you want the user to have access to everything, tick the “All” tickbox on the right of each section.
- Click on Save.
Your user will now be able to login at wired.ivvy.com/a/[your account name]
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?