Early bird pricing is a feature that allows you to offer a ticket at a discounted rate up to a particular date.
To add an early bird price to a ticket:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Tickets
- Edit the ticket the price applies to
- Click on the early bird tab and click “Add Cost”
- Nominate the cost the ticket can be purchased at
- Nominate the date that the ticket cost expires.
The system will automatically switch the price from early bird, to the standard price you set up for your ticket on the expiry date, so there is no maintenance required once you have set up the pricing.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?