Late payment fees is a feature that allows you to add a charge after a certain date. E.g. If the delegate purchases a ticket on the day, you may wish to add a $10 late administration fee, as you may need to cover costs to have someone on hand creating name badges, etc for all the late entries.
To add in a late payment fee:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Tickets > Tickets
- Edit the ticket the fee applies to
- Click on the late payment fees tab
- Click “Add Fee”
- Nominate whether the fee is a percentage of the ticket, or a set dollar amount
- Nominate what the date is that the fee will be automatically charged after.
- Click save
Late payment fees will automatically start being charged on the date. There is no maintenance required after it has been set up.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?