Group pricing is a feature that allows you to give discounts based on bulk purchase, such as if a person purchases 5 or more of a ticket at once, they will receive a discount.
Please note: “Allow Group Registrations” in your event settings must be turned on before you can add group ticket pricing.
To add group ticket pricing to a ticket:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Tickets
- Edit the ticket the price applies to
- Click on the “Group Costs” tab
- Click on “Add Group Cost”
- Nominate the cost “per ticket” that will be received when bulk tickets are purchased
- Nominate how many tickets the delegate has to purchase to get the tickets each at this price.
- Click save
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?