Here at iVvy, we're always looking for ways to improve our products. As our users, we feel that you are the most qualified to offer suggestions on updates we can make. This is why we've created the ideas box, that allows you to communicate to our development team as well as other iVvy users, ideas for improvements you have.
To Add an Idea:
- Click on the Ideas tab on the top menu
- Check to see whether somebody else has added the same idea by searching through the list. You may find that your idea has already been submitted. In this case, you can vote on the idea by following the steps in Voting on an Idea
- If your idea hasn't been submitted, click on Add Idea.
- Type in the Idea Name. For the best results, make this something easy to understand like, "Allow Deletion of Multiple Emails" or "Add Colour Coding to Ticket Types."
- Select the category most relevant to your idea.
- In Description type in your full idea. For the best results, use language that is clear and easy to understand.
- Click Save.
Your idea will now be added to the list and other users can view and vote on your idea. Our Support Team regularly looks at the Ideas Box before making updates, so your idea will be viewed and considered.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?