If you can't find the answer you need in our Help library, the fastest and most effective way of finding a solution is to log a ticket.
To log a Ticket:
- Send an email to email@example.com and include as much detail as possible regarding the challenge you are having. The more detail you include, the better we'll be able to understand your delemma and the sooner we'll be able to solve the issue. Don't forget to include your name and the company your iVvy service is with so we know who is logging the ticket.
- Check for an automated reply email. When we receive your ticket our system will send you an automated reply email. This does not necessarily mean that the support team are looking into your ticket at that point in time, however it does mean that your ticket has been received by the system and has been added to the support team's task list. If you do not receive this email, try resending the ticket and wait for a response again.
- Be patient. We understand that when you are faced with challenges you want an immediate response. Unfortunately we cannot always guarantee that your challenge will be a quick fix. Of course, wherever possible, we will attempt to have your ticket addressed and a solution found that same day, but more escalated challenges may take a degree longer. If you have any concerns about how long your ticket is taking to resolve reply to the automated response email we'll have sent. We guarantee we'll respond to that email immediately with an update on your challenge.
- Receive an email confirming that your ticket has been resolved. As soon as your challenge has been resolved, the support team will send you an alert email. They may or may not contain details as to how the ticket was solved.
- Try again. Go back to what you were trying to do. Does it work this time? Excellent! If not, reply to the email we sent you in step 4 and include a much detail as possible. We will reopen your ticket and investigate why the challenge wasn't solved in the first instance.
- Keep an eye out for the Help article. After any significant update or ticket we'll check our Help library for any updates we need to make to our articles. This way we can prevent the same challenge happening in the future.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?