Here at iVvy, we try to make our system as easy to use as possible. However, we all need a little help sometimes, so we've put a lot of work into developing a system so that you can get the best possible support. Here are the steps you should take when you need a little assistance.
- Check our Help library - We are constantly updating our Help library to bring you the most up to date information on the iVvy system. After each iVvy update or support ticket, we look over our existing articles for any changes or improvements we need to make. The Help articles are categorised to make it as easy as possible for you to find the answer you need.
- Search the Help library for "Help" - For more specific questions like "why can't I upload an image?" type "Help" into the search bar in the Help section. This will bring up a list of more specific articles and may answer the question you have.
- Log a ticket - If you can't find the answer you need in the Help library, it may be time to log a ticket with support. Check out the Help article Logging a Ticket for important information regarding the ticket logging process.
We're always looking for feedback on our service and seeking improvements we can make. If you would like to give us feedback on our Help services here's what you can do:
- Rate our Help articles - Down the bottom of each Help article is a 5 point bar allowing you to give us feedback on your opinion of the article. 5 means that the article is excellent and answered your question, 1 means that you found the article difficult to follow and it was of no help to you at all. Your response is completely anonymous. We regularly check this feedback to find way of improving our Help section.
- Suggest a Help article - Got an idea for a Help article? Then send through your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?