You can manually create invoices for a registration if necessary, such as for additional items to be billed that aren’t available in the registration process.
To manually create an invoice:
- Navigate to: Manage Registrations > Delegate Registrations
- Search for the registration in question, tick and click “View Statement”
- Click on “Add Invoice”
- Give the invoice a title. This is what will show up in your invoice report.
- The contact & address should autoassign as you are within a registration
- Due Date: If you wish to set a due date you can, however the automatic invoices in iVvy do not have a due date.
- Description: allows you to display information you wish to display on the invoice.
- Click “Add items to this invoice” and Save. You will be taken to the items tab of the invoice.
- Click “Add Item”
- Give the item a description, a quantity and the Total Amount (if you have a quantity of 2, then its the total amount of the two combined), calculate the tax and save.
- Continue the process, with the items required for the invoice until you have all items required invoiced out to the contact.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?