Northern Australia Food Futures Conference
Terms & Conditions:
Please read the below terms and conditions carefully. By selecting ‘Yes’ and proceeding with your booking you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as listed below.
1.1. Bookings are confirmed only when full payment is received in cleared funds. Once your booking is confirmed it is your responsibility to update any changes to your booking by logging on to your booking using your username and password. If you have any special requests, you should also bring these to the attention of the conference organiser.
1.2. No refunds on conference bookings will be issued within 45 days of the conference commencing. Cancellations must be notified in writing via email to the Conference Coordinators. Cancellations received up to 45 days prior to the event commencement date (4 November 2014) will receive a refund less a handling fee of $55 including GST. No refund will be given after this date; however a substitute delegate name may be submitted.
1.3. In registering for this conference, it is understood that concurrent session selection is a preference only used for planning purposes and does not guarantee a place in the session. Onsite, if a session reaches capacity you will be asked to attend an alternative session.
1.4. It is the delegates responsibility to ensure that details regarding special dietary requirements are made known to the conference coordinator at the time of booking.
2. Images/Photos: In registering for this conference, delegates grant permission to Northern Territory Farmers Association (NTFA), its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for NTFA. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from NTFA in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, NTFA and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise the Conference Coordinators by email at time of registration. The Conference is held in a public space, therefore we do not prohibit participants, exhibitors, sponsors, news organizations and other companies from photographing or video/audio-taping some Conference activities.
3. Behaviour: NTFA reserves the right to prohibit entry to any person to an NTFA event, or eject any person from an NTFA event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by NTFA staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event except by event sponsors and exhibitors. Delegates violating this policy will be asked to leave the event and NTFA members may have their membership revoked.
4. Program: NTFA reserves the right to make changes to the program at any time as circumstances dictate. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard and value should unavoidable changes occur. Registration places are limited and will be allocated on a strictly 'first in' payment basis. In the event that space is unavailable you will be promptly notified.
5. Discount for NTFA Members: NTFA members are entitled to discount registration in line with their membership level. NTFA member registration rates are not transferable to non-NTFA members. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of NTFA and that the registration is made in the NTFA member's name only. Any breach of this may result in a cancellation of the conference registration and/or NTFA membership.
6. List of participants: In registering for this conference, relevant details may be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates (name, organisation and state). Further details may be available to parties directly related to the conference including the conference registration managers, NTFA, venues and accommodation providers (for the purpose of room bookings, special catering and physical requirements, name tag creation and conference options). Sponsors will be supplied with the full name, title, organisation, state and email addresses of those delegates who do not 'opt out'. Exhibitors will be supplied with the full name, title, organisation, and state details of those delegates who do not 'opt out'. Should you not wish for your details to be passed on for any of the above purposes, please indicate this at the time of registering under the question ‘any other information’.
7. Privacy Notice: NTFA is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended. NTFA collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing information relating to the Northern Australia Food Futures Conference. You can opt out at an stage by sending an email to the Conference Coordinators.
8. Insurance: Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is recommended that participants take out their own general travel insurance. It is suggested that the insurance policy should also cover loss of fees/deposit, airfares, accommodation charges, medical expenses, loss or damage to personal property and repatriation expenses. The insurance should cover loss arising from the cancellation of the conference by the organisers or a person’s inability to attend due to any reason whatsoever. No responsibility is taken by the conference managers for any person not holding insurance.
9. Liability: Registrants attend the conference at their own risk. Registrants agree not to hold Northern Territory Farmers Association, its agents and others working under its authority, liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs, claims or liabilities suffered or incurred by registrants including consequential or indirect losses or loss of profit through registering for the conference, attending the conference, cancellation of the conference, failure of the conference to achieve your expectations, or for any error or omission by Northern Territory Farmers Association, its agents and others working under its authority. Registrants agree not to hold Northern Territory Farmers Association, its agents and others working under its authority, liable or responsible for any personal injury (i.e. physical, psychological or emotional stress) or any loss or damage to personal property.
10. Payment: payment can be made by cheque, direct deposit or online at http://wired.ivvy.com/event/WEMY7B/ . Payments made online usijng a visa or mastercard will incur a 1.4% Merchant Service Fee plus a $0.14 credit transaction fee. An invoice will be automatically generated for all payment received online, however an invoice can be requested for all other registration payments.
11. Accomodation: Cancellation, early departures and no show charges - Should you wish to cancel your booking, your hotel of choice must be notified 30 days prior to the arrival date or 1 night’s cancellation charge will apply if cancelled within 30-15 days of arrival.
Should you fail to arrive at your booked hotel, or if a room is cancelled within 14 days of the arrival date you will be charged 100% of the full accomodation price.
12. Professional Conference Organiser : Various components of this event are being managed by Associated Advertising & Promotions (AA&P Events), a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO). AA&P Events may be contacted regarding any matters relating to the conference by phone on +61 8 8942 3388 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information about the PCO can be found at the following website www.associatedadvertising.com.au